Internal Audit Jobs in Karachi organize and manage the finance team and areas such as accounts receivable, accounts payable, GL, tax cargo, and others, as well as recruit, train, and reallocate roles, to manage the financial and accounting operations of Emirates’ company.
- Wapda Jobs 2022 Advertisement – Latest Jobs In Pakistan 2022
- 750+ Medical and Technical Jobs 2022 in Pakistan
- Government Primary School Teacher Jobs In Punjab
- Planning And Development New Jobs 2022 Advertisement
- High Court Jobs 2022 Pakistan Government Jobs 2022
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Finance Controller – Pakistan – 220000C8
Closing date: Mar 02, 2022
Qualifications and Experience:
Minimum Qualifications: experience, knowledge, skills
Finance & Insurance, Station Accounting. Audit or Compliance.
Internal Audit Jobs In Karachi 2022
Instruction: Bachelor’s degree (recognized professional accounting qualification to the standard of Chartered Accountant, CPA, ACCA, or similar preferred). Chartered Accountants who are not only completely qualified but have relevant experience are also welcome to apply.
- 5 years of professional experience, 3 of which must be in a business field. Knowledge/skills:
- Advanced accounting knowledge and abilities, as well as the ability to evaluate data,
- Experience with airline operations and accounting will be beneficial.
- Understanding of IATA/BSP concerns as well as taxation issues
- Demonstrated ability to manage a demanding work schedule and fulfil a schedule
- Extensive understanding of the Microsoft Office suite
Other than English, there are the following languages:
As to the criteria of the nation
The role that requires a high level of safety:
Jobs In Karachi
Male and females can apply.