DESCON Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022 Latest (1072) DAS Shutdown The UAE is a leading Pakistani multinational corporation that excels in the field of engineering in the Middle East. The engineering firm is now looking for veterans for its DAS shutdown project in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- Wapda Jobs 2022 Advertisement – Latest Jobs In Pakistan 2022
- 750+ Medical and Technical Jobs 2022 in Pakistan
- Government Primary School Teacher Jobs In Punjab
- Planning And Development New Jobs 2022 Advertisement
- High Court Jobs 2022 Pakistan Government Jobs 2022
DESCON Jobs is looking for multiple jobs Operators with Plant Overhauling experience (Forklift, Crane, HIAB). Every advertised open position requires a Bachelor’s degree, DAE, or Matric with 2-5 years of experience.
Individuals with DAS expertise will be given the highest priority during the selection process.
Availability: FULL TIME
Experience: 2 – 5 years required.
Education: Graduation, Intermediate, Matric,
Descon Engineering Limited
Location: Descon Technical Institute, 2-Kilometer Defence Road, Off 24-Km Multan Road, Mohlanwal, Lahore
Total Posts: 1072 Vacancy
Offered Salary: PKR , 2500000 70000 – 100000
Age: 30 – 50 Years
Skills Level: Welding, Hardworking
Designations: Electrician, Welder,
DESCON Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022 DAS Project
- Fitter (Pipe, General, Millwright)
- Assistant Fitter, Welder Mate
- Drivers (LTV, Bus, Trailer, Tanker)
- Operators (Forklift, Crane, HIAB)
- Instrument Technician
- Instrument Fitter
- HD Mechanic / Auto-Electrician
- Multi Welder
- Industrial Electrician
- Safety Technician
- PWHT Technician
How to Apply for DESCON Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022 UAE:
- Individuals that fit the requirements should come in for an interview with the following documents:
- Original educational and experience certificates, as well as photocopies, are included in the detailed CV.
- Original Passport, Original CNIC, and Photocopy of Guardian’s CNIC
- Two recent white-background photos.
- Certificate of vaccination against the COVID.
- The interview will take place in Lahore, Sadiqabad, Multan, and the exact address may be found in the image below.
- Interviews will take place between March 19 and March 27, 2022.
- There will be no TA/DA for interview.
The interview Date will: be March 19 to 27, 2022.