Get FPSC Lecturer Jobs 2022 Advertisement No. 03/2022 The following federal government jobs have been announced today in the monthly advertisement of FPSC in which there are vacancies in various departments.
- District and Session Court Jobs 2022 Application Form Download
- Today New Govt Jobs In Pakistan 2022 | New Govt Jobs 2022
- Islamabad Police Jobs 2022 Form Download
- AIOU Tutor Jobs 2022 Last Date to Apply
- NADRA Latest Jobs 2022 Regional Head Office Lahore
FPSC Lecturer Jobs 2022 Apply Online – New Govt Jobs 2022
Currently, FPSC has announced the following vacancies for Pakistani nationals with Masters / Bachelor’s degrees from HEC recognized universities for the following posts: Lecturer (Women), Assistant Computer Officer, Junior Scientific Officer, Statistical Officer, Nominated for Associate Professor (Women).
Last Updated on
March 5th, 2022
Last Date to Apply
Mar 21, 2022
Experience: 1 – 5 years required.
Education: Graduation, Masters, Ph.D.,
20 – 35 Years
FPSC Jobs Advertisement 02/2022 Requirements:
- All FPSC positions require a Ph.D., M.Phil, Masters, or Bachelors degree in the relevant subject from an HEC-accredited university.
Every open position requires the acquisition of relevant skills.
- The candidate should be between the ages of 20 and 35.
FPSC Lecturer Jobs 2022 Latest Advertisement March
Federal Government Educational Institutions (Cantt’s / Garrisons) Jobs List:
Associate Professor (Female)
Associate Professor (Male)
Naval Headquarters Jobs List:
Assistant Naval Store Officer
Ministry of Kashmir Affairs and Gilgit Baltistan Jobs List:
Ministry of Defence Jobs List:
Assistant Computer Officer
Junior Scientific Officer
Federal Government Organization Jobs List:
Data Processing Assistant
Ministry of Communication Jobs List:
Ministry of Energy Jobs List:
Assistant Director (Mining)
Director Economics (Law)
ANF Jobs List:
How to Apply for FPSC Jobs 2022:
- Online applications are available at www.fpsc.gov.pk.
- Candidates who do not have access to the internet may send their application to the Secretary FPSC on plain paper with all needed information and documentation.
- The deadline for applications is March 21, 2022.
- Candidates must pay a test fee of Rs. 300 for BS-16 and 17, Rs. 750 for BS-18, Rs. 1200 for BS-19, and Rs. 1500 for BS-20 and higher, and must input the deposit slip number in the online application form or attach the original deposit slip with the application form if applying by post.