So you want to learn how to create a blog for free on Google and earn money from it? Blogging is one of the best online businesses to start without any investment, and the only limit to your blogging income potential is your imagination.
Most bloggers reach extra income after one year of blogging, and you’ll understand why.
In today’s article, we’ll go over everything you need to know to start a free blog and generate money from it.
We’ll look at how to choose the best niche for our site, the primary high – levels between paid and free hosting, and how to monetize our blog to make money.
And it’s all completely free. Even if you have no idea what blogging is, you can still follow along with me and finish up with a beautiful blog that makes you a lot of money.
How to Create a Blog for Free on Google and Earn Money
Let me suggest How to Create a Blog for Free on Google and Earn Money. This is a fairly long guide, so bring a cup of coffee and start taking key points.
A little-known fact is that blogging soon becomes passive; you may practically generate money while sleeping.
However, we must realize that it does take an excessive amount of effort in the beginning. However, over time, you will only need to spend 4 hours each week managing your blog, leaving you with enough spare time to spend with friends and family.
OK, I chose to learn how to create a blog for free on Google and earn money, but what should I blog about? ” You may be thinking
True, you may write about anything, but you also want to choose a successful topic, right?
Because our major purpose here is to monetize our passion for writing, the key is to create themes that will help you attract readers.
But What Basically Is a NICHE?
A niche is basically a topic or business that best represents your blog.
My specialty is “money” in my case since I write about generating money online and beginning an internet company.
It is important to choose a specialty that you are interested in and enjoy reading and writing about, rather than adopting a niche for the purpose of money, which can lead to burnout and failure.
Choosing the correct niche may be critical to your business, allowing you to enjoy writing while also being well-rewarded. What person wouldn’t appreciate that?
To help support you in selecting the most profitable niche for your blog, I will provide some important aspects to consider while selecting a niche.
You should do the following before deciding on a niche:
- Determine your hobbies and passions: To win the blogging game, choose themes that you’ll never grow tired of reading, writing, and sharing. That’s the major secret: blogging is a marathon, and if you’re not willing to be patient, you should look into other enterprises.
- Conduct some market research. You don’t want to write about issues that aren’t of interest to your readers. During the summer, for example, no one will be interested in “Christmas decor trees.” You must determine whether or not people are interested in the topic you have chosen to write about. You may use Google Trends and Pinterest to determine the demand for your themes.
- Examine your earning potential: We have a right to generate money from our passion, why not? Before you choose a niche, you should consider whether it will make a profit. To do so, go to the websites of your rivals and see whether they have any advertisements, affiliate links, or are marketing any items. If this is the case, your specialty is a profitable one.
- How to Make Money Online Without Paying Anything
- Best Ways to Make Money Online – Affiliate Marketing For Beginners
- 6 Best Google Jobs From Home For Students
- Pak Rangers Jobs 2021 Online Registration – Govt Jobs in Pakistan
- Make Money Online in Pakistan by Clicking Ad Watching / Viewing work at Home
As an example, consider the following successful niches (this is not an exhaustive list of profitable niches):
- MAKE MONEY ONLINE
- SELF IMPROVEMENT
- BEAUTY & FASHION
- HEALTH & WELLNESS
- PERSONAL FINANCE
Conclusion on How to Create a Blog for Free on Google and Earn Money
This is how you may earn money by creating a blog for free on Google.
Despite the fact that it involves some investment (as little as $3 per month), I always advocate launching your blog on self-hosted platforms such as Hostinger.
You will discover that having complete control over your blog will allow you to obtain more writing skills quickly and affordably.
If you do not intend to utilise your blogging activity as a genuine company, having a free site hosted on Blogspot is ideal.
Otherwise, if you want to generate actual money from your site, the $2.95/month minimum commitment is well worth it.