Everyone wants to know “what do consumer non-durables jobs pay?” the best paying jobs in consumer durables and many more.
Non-sustainable consumer jobs, such as waitresses, baristas, or retail sales, typically pay less than sustainable jobs in the same field. However, some unsustainable positions may offer benefits, such as paid vacation time or sick days.
Therefore, jobs for unsustainable consumers are generally lower paid than in the manufacturing sector. A Salary.com survey found that the average annual salary for an unsustainable customer job is $ 34,000. That’s well below the average annual salary of $ 53,000 for manufacturing jobs. Although wages may be lower, unsustainable jobs offer many benefits, such as flexibility and the opportunity to work from home.
what do consumer non-durables jobs pay?
Unsustainable consumer jobs typically pay less than traditional jobs in the same industry. This is because the work is not so stable or secure. For example, a restaurant host can earn $10 an hour, while a cook can earn $12 an hour.
- How to Make Money Online Without Paying Anything
- Best Ways to Make Money Online – Affiliate Marketing For Beginners
- 6 Best Google Jobs From Home For Students
Now for your primary question:– what do consumer non-durables jobs pay?
10 High-Paying Jobs in Consumer Non-Durables:
- Cell Phone Technician
- Food Preparation Worker
- Nursing Aide
- Waste Disposal Worker
- Medical Office
- Postman or Mail Carrier
- Retail Salesperson
- Personal Fitness Trainer
- Pharmaceutical Business
- Paper Manufacturing Companies
- Industry of Oil and Gas
- Food Manufacturing Companies
- Firms that manufacture clothing and shoes.
- Firms that manufacture leather and plastic.
- Industry of Perfumes, Cosmetics, and Soaps
- Food Production
Unsustainable consumer jobs pay an average of $27,000 each. Paid employees in these positions typically enjoy benefits such as a 401 (k) plan and health insurance. Some positions may also offer bonuses or other benefits.
Table of firms in the Consumer Non-Durables Market
In the consumer nondurable career sector, the average salary is
In order to get the most up-to-date Indeed salary information, please check out below: Quality assurance analyst: $41,761 per year. An associate in production earns $38,615 per year. A communication specialist will earn $41,496 per year.
|COMPANY||MARKET VALUE (March-2022)|
|PROCTER & GAMBLE COMPANY||$395.820 Billion|
|NESTLE AG||$374.720 Billion|
|UNILEVER GROUP||$139.220 Billion|
|ESTEE LAUDER COMPANIES||$130.760 Billion|
|CHRISTIAN DIOR||$146.380 Billion|
|PHILIP MORRIS INTERNATIONAL||$156.340 Billion|
|COCA-COLA COMPANY||$263.590 Billion|
|ALTRIA GROUP||$94.427 Billion|
|BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO||$92.470 Billion|
|ANHEUSER-BUSCH INBEV||$112.500 Billion|
|COLM Columbia Sportswear Co||$6.1Billion|
|CROX Crocs Inc||$4.7Billion|
|DECK Deckers Outdoor Corp||$7.4Billion|
|COLGATE-PALMOLIVE COMPANY||$71.180 Billion|
|RECKITT BENCKISER GROUP||$63.297 Billion|
|FIGS FIGS Inc||$3.5Billion|
|GENERAL MILLS||$41.462 Billion|
|GIVAUDAN SA||$46.65 Billion|
|HBI HanesBrands Inc||$5.6Billion|
|TE CONNECTIVITY||$51.843 Billion|
Unsustainable consumer jobs typically pay less than jobs in the manufacturing industry. In the manufacturing industry, for example, a production supervisor typically earns about ً 70,000 a year, while in a consumer-unsustainable industry, a production supervisor can earn about $ 40,000 a year.
What Do Consumer Non Durables Jobs Pay in pharmaceutical companies? how much do pharmacists make in the United States:
Top 10 states in the United States where pharmacists earn the most:
- California: $152,011
- Alaska: $151,493
- New Jersey: $150,459
- Massachusetts: $148,064
- Connecticut: 147,248
- New York: $146,023
- Washington: $145,342
- Rhode Island: $143,437
- Delaware: $142,893
- Hawaii: $142,784
Is Consumer Non-Durables A Good Career Path?
In addition, unsustainable consumer jobs generally do not offer benefits such as health insurance, retirement plans, or paid vacations.
Advantages of working in Consumer non-durables
- Many people may not know what the advantages of working in Consumer non-durables are, but there are many, including training and advancement.
- Consumer non-durables are always open and they have many departments that deal with non-durable goods (also known as consumer goods). The category includes all the goods that are consumed within a year, such as food and beverages, tobacco, textiles, toys, and pet products.
- Top Real Money Slots Online Australia Games 2022
- Can I Get a Car Loan Without a Job
- The 10 Best Online MHA Programs (MHA) Master’s in Healthcare Administration
- Maritime Lawyer Houston – Houston Maritime Attorney
- Best Motorcycle Accident Lawyer -Motorcycle Lawyer Los Angeles