Ministry of Housing & Works Jobs 2022 Application Form Download | www.mohw.gov.pk, Govt of Pakistan Federal Government department is finding applicants needed to fill the following vacant government jobs in Federal Government Employees Housing Authority Islamabad.
Ministry of Housing & Works Jobs 2022 www.mohw.gov.pk
|Date Posted||August 31st, 2022|
|Salary||PKR, 20000 – 60000|
|Education||Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Middle|
|Vacancy Location||Federal Government Employees Housing Authority 10-Mouve Area, G-10/4, Islamabad|
|Organization||Ministry of Housing & Works|
|Last Date||Sep 05, 2022|
Ministry of Housing & Works Islamabad Jobs Application Form 2022 Download
- Deputy Assistant Director (BS-16)
- Assistant (BS-15)
- Cashier (BS-14)
- Sub Engineer (Civil/E/M) (BS-14)
- Data Entry Operator (BS-14)
- Stenotypist (BS-14)
- UDC (BS-11)
- Gardawar (BS-11)
- Senior Surveyor (BS-11)
- LDC (BS-09)
- Patwar (BS-09)
- Security Guard Supervisor (BS-07)
- Karachi Port Trust Engineering Jobs 2022 KPT Government Pakistan
- Latest NADRA Jobs 2022 Online Apply Advertisement
- District and Session Court Jobs 2022 Application Form Download
- Today New Govt Jobs In Pakistan 2022 | New Govt Jobs 2022
- Islamabad Police Jobs 2022 Form Download
- AIOU Tutor Jobs 2022 Last Date to Apply
- NADRA Latest Jobs 2022 Regional Head Office Lahore
- Karachi Port Qasim Authority PQA Jobs 2022 for Engineers
- National Logistics Cell NLC Careers | NLC Jobs 2022
- Government Pakistan Scouts Cadet College Jobs 2022 Mansehra
- The recruitment will be done as per the Federal Government Employees Housing Authority (Employees) Service Regulations, 2020.
- Age is 25 – 35 Years, Age relaxation will be acceptable as per the policy of the Establishment Division, however, the general relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit has been included in the age limit.
- Candidates who have a disability certificate from the federal/provincial council for rehabilitation of persons with disabilities and CNIC of persons with disabilities will be considered for the posts reserved for the quota of persons with disabilities. Persons with disabilities are also eligible for a 10-year relaxation in the upper age limit. In addition, the first posts will be filled from the quota merit list of persons with disabilities, followed by the remaining posts from the general merit list.
- Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria should apply through the online application form available on the FGEHA website i.e. www.fgeha.gov.pk within a fortnight of advertisement in press, when pressing the “Submit” button, bank deposit slip, and full up. The application form will appear. Print both, and pay a fixed fee of Rs. 200/- (non-refundable) in the 00081650507628 account number in any online branch of Askari Bank Limited.
- It is the discretion of the department to call candidates for screening tests/interviews at any center/city.
- Candidates should visit the FGEHA website from time to time for the screening test/interview schedule.
- The competent authority reserves the right to fill up any of the above vacancies.
- No TA/DA will be accepted for participation in the screening tests/interviews.