Punjab Tourism Department Jobs 2022 Application Form has been advertised in the newspaper and they are looking for people to work on a contract basis.
Currently, the Tourism Department has announced vacancies like Manager Research & Planning, Media Coordinator, Law Officer, Manager – IT, Planning Officer, Sub Engineer – Civil, Photographer/Camera Operator, Office Assistant, Computer Operator, Driver, Naib Qasid, and Sanitary Worker positions available.
Candidates who have a degree in Graduation, or Master’s Degree, a Literacy, Primary Pass, Matriculation, or Intermediate, are then eligible to apply for these positions. Only experienced Interested candidates should send their CVs to the Section Officer (General), Tourism Department, Government of the Punjab, 27 Shadman-II, Behind Omar Hospital, Jail Road, Lahore.
Punjab Tourism Department Jobs 2022 Application Form
|Date Posted||15th September 2022|
|Education||Bachelor, Intermediate, Literate, Master, Matric, Primary|
|Organization||Tourism Department Punjab|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Last Date||5th October, 2022|
- Computer Operator
- Law Officer
- Manager IT
- Office Assistant
- Photographer/Camera Operator
- Planning Officer
- Sanitary Worker
- Manager Research & Planning
- Media Coordinator
- Naib Qasid
- Sub Engineer – Civil
- Karachi Port Trust Engineering Jobs 2022 KPT Government Pakistan
- Latest NADRA Jobs 2022 Online Apply Advertisement
- District and Session Court Jobs 2022 Application Form Download
- Today New Govt Jobs In Pakistan 2022 | New Govt Jobs 2022
- Islamabad Police Jobs 2022 Form Download
- AIOU Tutor Jobs 2022 Last Date to Apply
- NADRA Latest Jobs 2022 Regional Head Office Lahore
- Karachi Port Qasim Authority PQA Jobs 2022 for Engineers
- National Logistics Cell NLC Careers | NLC Jobs 2022
- Government Pakistan Scouts Cadet College Jobs 2022 Mansehra
How Do I Apply?
- The recruitment will be carried out in accordance with the 2022 Recruitment Policy.
- These are project-based positions available on a contract basis until June 30, 2024.
- Incomplete or late applications will be rejected.
- Preference will be given to those with Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Primary, and Middle qualifications.