District and Session Court Jobs 2023 Application Form Download, Candidates should have the required qualifications and other qualifications along with the District Residence Permit of Peshawar as described in the ad below.
- Sindh Police Jobs 2023 Online Apply Latest Advertisement
- Saudi Arabia Jobs for Pakistani 2023 New Jobs Today
- Airport Security Force Apply Online – New ASF Jobs 2023 Advertisement
- Wapda Jobs 2023 Advertisement – Latest Jobs In Pakistan 2023
- District and Session Court Jobs 2023 – Govt Jobs 2023
- PPHI Sindh Jobs February 2023 | PPHI Sindh Jobs 2023 Online Apply
- Invigilator Jobs 2023 for Matric and Intermediate BISE Lahore
- Government Jobs In Pakistan Today Online Apply 2023
- Ravi Urban Development Authority Jobs 2023
- Social Welfare and Bait ul Mal Department Punjab Jobs 2023
Government posts will be filled on a contract basis, if an individual is performing well, the contract period will be extended. Candidates interested in applying for District and Sessions Court posts should have a valid residence in Peshawar and meet the qualifications and other requirements mentioned in the picture below.
Jobs are available in the District and Sessions Courts in Peshawar. Application forms can be downloaded from www.sessionscourtpeshawar.gov.pk.
District and Session Court Peshawar, KPK
Vacancy: 129 Vacancy
Experience: 0 – 1 year required.
Education: Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Masters, Middle,
- Offered Salary: PKR , 25000 – 60000
- Age: 18 – 30 Years
- Gender: Male, Female
- Skills Level: Computer Basics, Typing
- Designations: Assistant, Computer Operator, Stenotypist, Junior Clerk, Telephone Operator,
Session Court Jobs 2023
- Assistant (BPS-16)
- Computer Operator (BPS-16)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Female Support Assistant (BPS-11)
- Telephone Operator (BPS-08)
- Driver (BPS-06)
How To Apply for District and Session Court Jobs:
- To apply, go to https://dscmansehra.gov.pk/job/ and fill out the application form.
- Applications should be sent to the address below, together with certified copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNICs, proof of residency, and recent photographs. The deadline to submit your application is 15 February, 2023.