Ministry of Housing & Works Jobs 2023 Application Form Download | www.mohw.gov.pk, Govt of Pakistan Federal Government department is finding applicants needed to fill the following vacant government jobs in Federal Government Employees Housing Authority Islamabad.
Ministry of Housing & Works Jobs 2023 www.mohw.gov.pk
|Date Posted||02 January 2023|
|Salary||PKR, 20000 – 60000|
|Education||Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Middle|
|Vacancy Location||Federal Government Employees Housing Authority 10-Mouve Area, G-10/4, Islamabad|
|Organization||Ministry of Housing & Works|
|Last Date||16 January 2023|
Ministry of Housing & Works Islamabad Jobs Application Form 2023 Download
- Deputy Assistant Director (BS-16)
- Assistant (BS-15)
- Cashier (BS-14)
- Sub Inspector
- Data Entry Operator (BS-14)
- Stenotypist (BS-14)
- UDC (BS-11)
- Gardawar (BS-11)
- Senior Surveyor (BS-11)
- LDC (BS-09)
- Patwar (BS-09)
- Security Guard Supervisor (BS-07)
- Government Jobs In Pakistan Today Online Apply 2023
- Ravi Urban Development Authority Jobs 2023
- Social Welfare and Bait ul Mal Department Punjab Jobs 2023
- Teaching Faculty at Punjab Daanish School Jobs 2023 for Boys in Faisalabad
- Pak Army Jobs 2023 Latest News Today
- Wah Industries Limited Jobs 2023 – Apply for Jobs
- CMH Combined Military Hospital Jobs 2023 | CMH Vacancies 2023
- Health Department Jobs 2023 | Health Department Government Jobs 2023 In Pakistan
- Punjab Police Jobs 2023 Online Apply Last Date
- Wapda Jobs 2023 Advertisement – Latest Jobs In Pakistan 2023
- The recruitment will be done as per the Federal Government Employees Housing Authority (Employees) Service Regulations, 2020.
- Age is 18 – 28 Years, Age relaxation will be acceptable as per the policy of the Establishment Division, however, the general relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit has been included in the age limit.
- Candidates who have a disability certificate from the federal/provincial council for rehabilitation of persons with disabilities and CNIC of persons with disabilities will be considered for the posts reserved for the quota of persons with disabilities. Persons with disabilities are also eligible for a 10-year relaxation in the upper age limit. In addition, the first posts will be filled from the quota merit list of persons with disabilities, followed by the remaining posts from the general merit list.
- Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria should apply through the online application form available on the NJP website i.e. https://njp.gov.pk within a fortnight of advertisement in press, when pressing the “Submit” button, and full up.
- It is the discretion of the department to call candidates for screening tests/interviews at any center/city.
- Candidates should visit the NJP website from time to time for the screening test/interview schedule.
- The competent authority reserves the right to fill up any of the above vacancies.
- No TA/DA will be accepted for participation in the screening tests/interviews.
Ministry of Housing & Works Jobs Advertisement 2023