New Jobs for Pakistani Men and Women in Punjab Police 2022 and download Punjab Police Application Form 2022. The Punjab Police Department has offered many new job opportunities for men and women of all scales. The Punjab Police Department needs well-educated and skilled people from all throughout the country.
Punjab Police Jobs 2022 Constable Lady Constable Latest Vacancies
|Date Posted||28 October 2022|
|Vacancy Location||Police Lines Road Qila Gujjar Singh, Lahore, Punjab|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Last Date||Nov 15, 2022|
Punjab Police Application Form 2022 | Punjab Police New Jobs 2022 Constables
Most important question is that how many vacancies are there in Punjab police 2022? so answer is 10000 vacancies are available in Punjab police Bharti. The latest jobs of the Department of Punjab Police, according to today’s advertisement, vacancies are announced in Punjab Police Jobs 2022 in Lahore, Pakistan. Candidates having related degree like Matric, etc. can apply.
What is the date of Punjab Police Bharti 2022? The last date to apply for Punjab Police Latest Government Jobs is November 15, 2022. Read the full blog article to know how to apply for the latest Punjab Police Jobs openings 2022.
What is Punjab police constable salary and criteria?
- Offered Salary-PKR= 30000 – 40000
- Age=18 – 22 Years
- Gender=Male, Female
- Skills Level=Physically Fit
- Government Jobs In Pakistan Today Online Apply 2023
- Ravi Urban Development Authority Jobs 2023
- Social Welfare and Bait ul Mal Department Punjab Jobs 2023
- Teaching Faculty at Punjab Daanish School Jobs 2023 for Boys in Faisalabad
- Pak Army Jobs 2023 Latest News Today
How do I apply for up police 2022?
- Application forms are available for download at https://punjabpolice.gov.pk. Applicants must submit their applications by November 15, 2022, to the stated location.
- Fill out the Application Form and submit it to the relevant district Police Line along with the applicable papers and the Rs. 50/- application fee.
Applicants who submit incomplete or late applications will not be considered
A test/interview will be conducted only with shortlisted candidates.
No TA/DA will be allowed for the test/interview