Workers Welfare Department Jobs 2022 has announced a huge recruitment is published in daily Jang newspaper of 18th November 2022. As per Job Advertisement Location Quetta, Balochistan Pakistan can apply for the following vacancies which candidates are looking for:
STARTING DATE OF APPLICATION FORM November 18, 2022
LAST DATE OF APPLICATION FORM 24 November 2022
Location Quetta, Balochistan
- Lab Assistant
- Arabic teacher
- Quran Teacher
- Physical Training Instructor
- Science teacher
- Office Assistant
- The librarian
- the principal
- JV Teacher
- Computer Instructor
- General Teacher
- Vice Principal
- Teacher of the Qur’an
- drawing teacher
- Sindh Police Jobs 2023 Online Apply Latest Advertisement
- Saudi Arabia Jobs for Pakistani 2023 New Jobs Today
- $100 Loan No Credit Check: The Best Solution for Urgent Financial Needs
- AirBlue Jobs 2023 in Pakistan – Airports Jobs 2023
- Airport Security Force Apply Online – New ASF Jobs 2023 Advertisement
You’ll see more updates as more vacancies become available, such as Healthcare Information Management Degree Online, Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2022, and Punjab Police Jobs 2022 Online Apply (Latest Advertisement), as you decide whether to apply for your favorite job.
How to Apply
Eligible & Interest Candidates can apply via online in official website page https://www.dpr.gob.pk
Instruction To Apply
The application format can be found in the vacant jobs notice or downloaded from Alternatively, you can go here.
- Candidates should send their applications to Workers Welfare Board.
- Applications with correct information and complete documents must be received by the office within 15days of the date of publication of this advertisement in the newspaper.
Workers Welfare Department Jobs 2022 Advertisement November